There are different types of sanders available in the market starting from belt sanders to sheet sanders. However, disc sanders are the most preferred by the workers.
There are different types of grits available to apply them on different objects and get the desired results with easy. The power disc sanders are easy to operate, and you can reach out to tough areas comfortably to get a uniform outcome. Check out the top 5 best power disc sanders below.
Table of Contents
5 Best Power Disc Sanders Reviews By Consumer Reports;
1. WEN Disc Sander
It has miter gauge and comes with extended safety guard. Furthermore, this is a versatile sander that is very easy to use. This can easily remove jagged edges from the wood surface and provide a smooth surface.
- 2-in-1 sanding machine.
- No heavy vibrations.
- Easy change from sandpaper to grit.
- It is the bestselling power disc sander.
2. Makita Disc Sander
Furthermore, this has double insulation and is extremely lightweight. This has incredible speed and allows user-convenience while doing the task. This will let you have better control and is easy to store. It will allow you to use it on different surfaces and is comfortable to hold.
- Powerful motor for heavy-duty work.
- Ergonomic grip for comfort.
- Optimal insulation and higher durability.
3. Makita Finishing Sander
It has two-finger trigger switch with a lock-on button that makes you use it perfectly. Furthermore, it is in a convenient design and is a versatile tool. This is portable and lightweight and keeps your work clean. This is faster and is a must-have sanding tool.
- Comfortable grip for easy fitting.
- Ergonomic design to reduce vibration.
- Lock-on button for continuous operation.
4. Disc Sander by CENTRAL MACHINERY
This is in a suitable dimension that makes you use it conveniently. Furthermore, it requires a voltage of 10 Volts and has perfect housing. This is a perfect combination of disc and belt sander and provides you the power to use it. This will not wobble and is an ideal tool for sanding.
- Powerful motor with great speed.
- Heavy-duty construction for durability.
- Ergonomic design for easy operation.
5. POWER-PRO Electric Drywall Sander
Furthermore, its alloy extension extends to up to 5.5 feet that allows the user to have multiple uses. Its integrated auxiliary handle makes it much easier to use. It reaches up to inaccessible wall and ceilings.
- Variable speed for desired outcome.
- Efficient dust extraction.
- Adjustable for hard to reach areas.
While a belt sander is used for the initial sanding, a disc sander is perfect for the next stage of sanding. It is useful for smoothing out process, and a belt sander can over cut the surface. All the power disc sanders we have listed above have modern construction and ready for heavy-duty works. They are also highly versatile, and you can change the grits to apply on different material objects as per requirement.